Join Peninsula Arts
Share your love of art with our 400 plus members. Enjoy our excellent facilities. Learn art from experts. Showcase your artwork.
An affordable investment in your creative development!
Annual membership fees
Single Membership – $40
Family Membership – $50
Student (Primary, Secondary) Membership – $10
Tertiary Student Membership (student card required) – $20
How do I join?
Step 1: Click the button above to download a Membership Application Form. Alternatively you can pick up a form at our office or contact us to arrange postage of a form.
Step 2: Fill in and print the form.
Step 2: Forward your completed form with payment to Peninsula Arts. Payment and mailing instructions are on the form.
For further information or assistance: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9775 2640 or contact us online.
- Tutored art classes and workshops for adults in a range of media and genres including portraiture, drawing, life drawing, watercolour, oil, acrylic, pastel, textiles and mixed media. Workshop fees are discounted for members. You must be a member to attend classes.
- Art classes for children and teenagers – dynamic, highly experienced art tutor. Membership fees only $10 per year for children & teens.
- Discounted student membership fees apply for full-time students enrolling in adult classes. [Student ID required].
- Art demonstrations by professional artists in a range of media. Includes afternoon tea. Members enjoy a discounted entry fee.
- Studio Art Groups where members attend our well equipped studios at designated times to work on personal art projects alongside fellow artists. A great way to learn, practice and make new friends through a shared interest.
- Extensive art library – books, magazines, DVDs for loan by members.
- Monthly newsletter – information sent direct to your email address: news, events, what’s on, demo reports, social activities, class and workshop listings.
- Discounts from selected art material suppliers.
- Art exhibitions where members can display and sell their artwork.
- Foyer Gallery at our studios where members can apply to exhibit their art work.
- Promotion of members’ artwork via the Peninsula Arts Facebook page, website and newsletter.
- Day trips – share the experience of special exhibitions and other events with a group of fellow artists.